Friday, March 11, 2011

Justin Bieber

For the past couple months someone is my apartment building (Yes, I live in an apartment building. Only one in town!)has been OBSSESSED with Justin Bieber's album...specifically the songs 'Baby' and 'Somebody to Love'. Every morning, afternoon and evening, if I open my windows I can hear these songs on repeat. It is a bit rediculous but doesn't bother me too much because I can drown out the music by putting on my own.

This week the obssessee has finally learned all the words to the songs! It only took almost 3 months of non-stop Bieber, but the culprit of this noise violation has at last memorized the lyrics and is now able to sing along, in his or her (I honestly can't tell) loudest voice.

It is quite magical.

Baybee baybee baybee owwww

3 comments:

  1. Dude, you're neighbor sounds dope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Tanner moved into your apartment building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, i blast that song every morning too. maybe your neighbor is my twin? soul sista?

    ReplyDelete