Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chicken

Today when I got to the hospital someone (assuming a patient) had tied their chicken to the trash can at the main entrance. It reminded of me of people tying their dogs to street poles in front of supermarkets. Except it was someone's chicken. Tied to a trash can. In front of a hospital. A place of health and sanitation.

More impressive is that someone walked their chicken to their doctor's appointment and then was so concerned about losing it that they tied it up.

On a completely different note: huge shot out to my mother who turns one fabulous year older today!...along with Ms. Britney Spears. Which basically makes them the same person.

4 comments:

  1. This was my favorite post by far. I miss you so much Franny. Happy Birthday Mrs. Wines and Miss Spears!!
    -Sheira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran I just imagined you freaking the f out around a chicken. Hope you know that someone ate it later. Le wamp.

    Miss you homie g dogg

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH AND ALSO

    WE GOT AN AWKWARD PANDA...

    "I'M AN AWKWARD PANDA. CHOMP. CHOMP."

    (chomping miserably on bamboo while they are NOT procreating and keeping their species alive)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha love it...except I kinda imagine Taylor Momsen as the Panda

    ReplyDelete