Monday, July 19, 2010

Swear In+ My San Luis Family


San Luis las Carretas group with Ambassador McFarland.


Our big Guatemalan family!


Awkwardly posing with Dona Susana and the twins on my last morning in San Luis before starting the long day of travel to Uspantan. Definitely not going to miss Chester (the dog). His house training skills are lacking.


Wilson kept me company while I waited for the bus. I wish I had taken a picture of all the stuff I had to lug on the buses. I'm surprised I didn't get robbed.

2 comments:

  1. i know this is probs inapprops but i really like your outfit in the first 2 pics. also i'm still obsessed with this child wilson. you also look very very tall.

    miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You don't like the awesome sweatpants I am rocking in the 3rd and 4th pictures? I only try to look my best when I prepare to sit on a speeding bus for 6 hours!

    ReplyDelete